When you come home after a workout you should avoid throwing your clothes on the floor or in a tight exercise bag. We air the clothes for an hour before folding them together. If the workout has been hard, the sweat can cause the clothes to dry and solidify. Rinse them in lukewarm water and allow to dry.
We recommend that you wash them gently as follows:
- Machine wash 30 degrees inside out
- Use a soft detergent or one for sportswear
- Avoid bleachener and softener
- Do not bring the garment to the dry cleaners
- Skip the dryer, you risk the fibers melting and losing all their good characteristics- let it dry in the wind instead while drinking a smoothie, order the food and listen to your favorite music